Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual Property You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us under these conditions. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast, sell, license, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content in the website.
- Links To Other Websites The website may provide links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resource.
- Limitation of Liability Whilst we will use reasonable avenues to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access our website.
- Miscellaneous If any term or condition of this agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other provisions and if possible, that term or condition will be deemed amended or construed in such a manner to the extent necessary to render it legal, valid and enforceable.
To ensure a proper level of security and safety for all attending Heaps Good 2023, particularly those who are under 18, we have a Youth Policy in place which forms part of our Conditions of Entry for the event. This policy is in line with several other events around the country.
- All minors, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket to the event.
- ID is required for ALL patrons attending the event. For minors who don’t have a driver’s license, learner’s permit or a current, valid passport, we will also accept a student ID card but only if it has your name and date of birth on it.
For 16+ patrons
- Minors aged 16 and older may attend the event unsupervised.
- Patrons under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities whilst on site. This includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any generally disruptive behaviour.
- It is a good idea to attend the event with a good group friends. You should also set up meeting points when you arrive at the event and, most importantly, look after each other. Make sure that everyone you arrive with leaves the event safely.
For patrons 15 years and younger
- All minors aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a ‘responsible adult’ at the Entry gates (or they may be refused entry) and accompanied by that responsible adult at all times whilst at the festival.
- A ‘responsible adult’ should ideally be a parent or legal guardian, however siblings, family members or close family friends over the age of 18 may also accompany minors.
- All responsible adults need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Accompany a maximum of 3 patrons aged 15 and under
- Ensure that all youth patrons under their supervision comply with instructions issued by festival staff.
- Follow any instructions contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the festival.
- Ensure the youth patrons under your supervision are safe and sober at all times. Festival staff will do everything they can to keep all patrons safe, and the sale of alcohol will be restricted and closely monitored, but any extra help from responsible adults is greatly appreciated.
- Any breach of these conditions may result in the eviction of the parent/guardian and all accompanying minors from the festival site.
If you are an adult planning to accompany any minors at Heaps Good, please ask yourself the following questions if relevant to you:
1) Can I moderate my alcohol intake so that I can responsibly take care of any minors in my care?
2) Can I still enjoy Heaps Good with my minors in tow?
- If you’ve answered ‘no’ to either question you might need to re-think whether you are the right person to be accompanying minors around the Heaps Good festival.
- Responsible adults with minors in their care should note that they will not be able to enter bars or licensed areas on site with the minors in their company.
- Anyone who is considering being the nominated adult in such circumstances should consider this responsibility very carefully.