Heaps Good is a single day summer festival coming to Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide this December and January!
Melbourne: Sun 31 December 2023. Gates open 1pm.
Brisbane: Tue 2 January 2024. Gates open 11am.
Adelaide: Sat 6 January 2024. Gates open 1:30pm.
The Melbourne and Brisbane HEAPS GOOD events are strictly 18+.
Adelaide HEAPS GOOD is licensed all ages, but the following Youth Policy applies:
Youth Policy - ADELAIDE ONLY
To ensure a proper level of security and safety for all attending Heaps Good 2024, particularly those who are under 18, we have a youth policy in place which forms part of our conditions of entry for the event. This policy is in line with several other events around the country.
All minors, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket to the event.
ID is required for all patrons attending the event. For minors who don’t have a driver's license, learner's permit or a current, valid passport, we will also accept a student ID card but only if it has your name and date of birth on it.
For 16+ patrons
Minors aged 16 and older may attend the event unsupervised.
Patrons under the age of 18 must not engage in any illegal or disruptive activities whilst on site. This includes underage drinking, use of illicit substances or any generally disruptive behaviour.
It is a good idea to attend the event with a good group of friends. You should also set up meeting point when you arrive at the event and, most importantly, look after each other. Make sure that everyone you arrive with leaves the event safely.
For patrons 15 years and younger
All minors aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a ‘responsible adult’ at the entry gates (or they may be refused entry) and accompanied by that responsible adult at all times whilst at the festival.
A ‘responsible adult’ should ideally be a parent or legal guardian, however siblings, family members or close family friends over the age of 18 may also accompany minors.
All responsible adults need to adhere to the following guidelines:
· Accompany a maximum of 3 patrons aged 15 and under
· Ensure that all youth patrons under their supervision comply with instructions issued by festival staff.
· Follow any instructions contained in all permanent and temporary signage throughout the festival.
· Ensure the youth patrons under your supervision are safe and sober at all times. Festival staff will do everything they can to keep all patrons safe, and the sale of alcohol will be restricted and closely monitored, but any extra help from responsible adults is greatly appreciated.
· Follow festival’s direction for registering yourself and your party prior to entering festival site.
Any breach of these conditions may result in the eviction of the parent/guardian and all accompanying minors from the festival site.
If you are an adult planning to accompany any minors at Heaps Good, please ask yourself the following questions if relevant to you:
· Can I moderate my alcohol intake so that I can responsibly take care of any minors in my care?
· Can I still enjoy Heaps Good with my minors in tow?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to either question you might need to re-think whether you are the right person to be accompanying minors around the Heaps Good festival.
Responsible adults with minors in their care should note that they will not be able to enter bars or licensed areas on site with the minors in their company.
Anyone who is considering being the nominated adult in such circumstances should consider this responsibility very carefully.
1. Entry is at own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.
2. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
3. There are no pass outs at Heaps Good 2023/24.
4. Upon entry to the event/venue, your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you must keep on for the duration of the event. Lost, damaged or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
5. Small still cameras (including those with a recording function) and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only. Professional still cameras (such as slr, dslr and similar cameras), professional video cameras (including go-pros and similar), sound recording equipment and professional lighting and tripod set ups are not permitted at Heaps Good without written authority from the promoters. Please respect the privacy of all other patrons, artists and service providers at Heaps Good when using your camera or mobile phone.
6. As members of the audience, ticket-holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that can be used by the promoter or promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
7. No byo alcohol, soft drinks, juice, milk, energy drinks, flavoured water or sports water is permitted at Heaps Good.
8. No illicit drugs are permitted at Heaps Good.
9. No glass, knives, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, prams, bulky items (such as eskies and folding chairs) or animals are permitted at Heaps Good.
10. All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at promoters’ discretion) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police.
11. A sealed plastic water bottle or an empty plastic water bottle is permitted.
12. Food is permitted. Must be checked on arrival.
13. Animals are prohibited at the venue, with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as guide dogs.
14. Footwear must be worn at all times throughout the event and venue.
15. Lost property will be held as a courtesy for two weeks (post-event) only. No responsibility is accepted by the promoter for property lost at Heaps Good 2023/24.
16. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron without appropriate identification. The only forms of valid photo id that will be accepted are a current Australian driver’s licence, a current passport or a current state issued proof of age card. Please note that international driver’s licences are not valid forms of identification at Heaps Good.
17. It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and security reserve the right to eject any person contravening this.
18. Dangerous activities will not be tolerated. This includes aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing. Patrons participating in these dangerous activities will be evicted without right to re-entry or refund. The promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
19. Anyone entering the venue or found onsite at the event without a valid wristband, will be deemed to have trespassed, be removed from the venue, and may be handed over to the police. Maximum penalties apply.
20. Patrons may be removed from the event and venue, if, in the opinion of the organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, event staff or any other persons at the venue, venue campgrounds or the event. Patrons are required to follow the reasonable directions of the organiser and event staff at all times.
21. If you are removed from the venue and the event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund in part or in full and/or any compensation, unless required by law. There will be no refund of any unused portion of a ticket if you are required to leave for any of the reasons set out in these terms & conditions or if you decide not to attend. You will not be entitled to any ticket refund if you are denied entry for not having valid identification for admittance to the event.
22. Protest and political paraphernalia and banners are not allowed in the event or at the venue. Clothing, jewellery or accessory displaying the name of any motorcycle related or similar organisations or any ‘declared organisation’ within the meaning of the crimes (criminal organisation control) act 2009 is not permitted in the event or at the venue. The organiser reserves the right to remove any person in possession of or displaying these items, or any item which is deemed racist, vilifying, sexist and/or offensive.
23. Patrons must not cause damage to, improperly use, or tamper with any venue facility or event infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water at the venue. Patrons must not remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the venue or surrounding area. Patrons accept full liability and responsibility for any loss or damage caused in contravention of this clause or any other term of these terms & conditions.
24. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
25. The promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.
26. The promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of a change of the date or lineup, refunds will not be available.
27. Heaps Good 2023/24 plays rain or shine.
28. All conditions shown on the ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
29. Should the ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
30. No refunds or exchanges except as in the entertainment industry code of fair practice.
31. The organiser, via its authorised ticket seller Moshtix, may in its sole discretion offer a facility for ticket purchasers to return or resell event tickets or camping tickets, which may include the option to request discretionary or conditional refunds and/or the option to resell tickets. The functionality, timing of availability, any fees payable and applicable terms and conditions in relation to the use of any such facility will be as determined by the organiser and moshtix and communicated prior to or at the time such facility becomes available to ticket purchasers. Ticket purchasers acknowledge and agree that the organiser is not required to offer such a facility and may withdraw it any time.
32. Event ticket holders aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a responsible parent and/or adult guardian holding a valid event ticket when entering the event and at all times whilst at the event. We strongly recommend this adult guardian is aged 25 years or older.
33. The organiser is not liable for any loss, injury, damage or compensation (including, without limitation, any travel costs, accommodation costs, out of pocket expenses), as a result of the event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for whatever reason. If the event is cancelled in whole or in part by an act of God, extreme weather, act of war, act of terrorism, civil commotion, industrial dispute or for any event or threat outside of the control of the organiser then any refunds shall be at the organiser’s absolute discretion (unless otherwise required by law).
34. In the event of injury or illness the organiser may, at the cost of the ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the ticketholder.
2. Intellectual property
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us under these conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast, sell, license, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content in the website.
3. Links to other websites
The website may provide links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resource.
4. Limitation of liability
Whilst we will use reasonable avenues to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access our website.
If any term or condition of this agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other provisions and if possible, that term or condition will be deemed amended or construed in such a manner to the extent necessary to render it legal, valid and enforceable.
7. Applicable law
We respectfully acknowledge the original and traditional custodians of this land of which we work. We also respectfully acknowledge the wider Australian Aboriginal communities and elders both past, present, and emerging. Heaps Good is a proudly inclusive organisation and an ally of the LGBTQIA+ community and the movement toward equality.